The 6800ZT Zero Tear is the specialized cartridge line matrix printer choice for customers using multi-part and serialized documents that require print on demand, single form tear-off usability.
6800 Printer Features
- The 6800 Zero Tear Cartridge Printer series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. It's the line matrix printer for business' that need affordable printing for short run or single form printing requirements.
- Ideal solution for preprinted tickets and serialized documents
- Eliminate wasted forms
- Reduce operating cost
- Flexible Design. Tallygenicom modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
- New modular enclosures improve reliability and occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility
- New sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics
- New kit assembly and configuration offers price-competitive design
- Adaptable Functionality. The 6800 Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- More models to fit your unique requirements including the enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet and new tabletop model
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on 6800 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
- Manageable Savings. The 6800 Cartridge is a smart purchase.
- New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion
- New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere
- New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency