With the new P8000 Tabletop line matrix printer, you gain maximum uptime, lower total cost of ownership and reduced noise in the smallest footprint available. The P8000 Tabletop model is the answer when you need to optimize space and seek portability to expand to other locations easily.
For industrial labeling applications that require a small footprint and enhanced value, Printronix's Tabletop model offers the newest features to fit within your office or supply chain.
Because it's quiet, smaller and more flexible, Printronix Tabletop Cartridge printer is the right choice for a wide variety of applications. This line matrix printer model covers any type of application, from light industrial volume needs to rugged, round-the-clock printing performance.
As with all printers in the P8000 Cartridge Printer series, the Tabletop printer is durable and reliable. It's the go-to solution when you demand location flexibility, programmability and advanced networking connectivity in a compact size.
P8000 Printer Features
- The P8000 Cartridge series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. It's the dependable workhorse line matrix printer that forms the foundation of the P8000 Cartridge series of line matrix printers:
- Compact enough to move around in just about any industrial environment
- Optional acoustic shroud offers comfortable noise reduction without impeding quick access to print jobs
- Seamless integration into your current workflow will enable you to reap the benefits from the improved reliability, productivity and environmental advantages
- Unmatched durability and superior print quality resulting from patented technologies and a choice of speeds to handle your company's individual printing requirements and challenges
- Flexible Design. Printronix modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
- New modular enclosures improve reliability and occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility
- New sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics
- New kit assembly and configuration offers price-competitive design
- Adaptable Functionality. The P8000 Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- More models to fit your unique requirements including the enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet and new tabletop model
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on P8000 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
- Manageable Savings. The P8000 Cartridge is a smart purchase.
- New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion
- New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere
- New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency