With the new 6800 Tabletop line matrix printer, you gain maximum uptime, lower total cost of ownership and reduced noise in the smallest footprint available.
6800 Printer Features
- The 6800 Cartridge Printer series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. With the Tabletop model, you'll benefit from:
- Simplified deployment and support, especially in networked environments
- Compact footprint for space constrained applications
- Coming soon: Quick-access capability will lend flexibility so you can scale printing to match transactional usage
- Flexible Design. Tallygenicom modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
- New modular enclosures improve reliability and occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility
- New sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics
- New kit assembly and configuration offers price-competitive design
- Adaptable Functionality. The 6800 Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- More models to fit your unique requirements including the enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet and new tabletop model
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on 6800 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
- Manageable Savings. The 6800 Cartridge is a smart purchase.
- New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion
- New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere
- New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency